[wpkg-users] test successfull or not ?

Ludovic DUFLOT ludovic.duflot at univ-savoie.fr
Wed Oct 20 09:26:05 CEST 2010

  Yes, I installed the 32bit version of wpkg-client ! ;)
And all failed packages are for 64bit programs (Userlock, Paint.Net,
7-Zip, ...).
It's strange that only 32bit packages work and 64bit not !

I use 32bit version of wpkg-client because I recompiled it for using
wscript instead of cscript (I don't like the black windows of cscript
and I need that service interact with the desktop sometime). And I
did'nt arrive to recompile in 64bit. :(

So, I have a request : for futur release of wpkg-client, it's great to
have the choice between cscript (default) or wscript for running wpkg.js
! ;)
Think's for your help.
Ludo

--
*L.DUFLOT*
/Service Informatique/

Assistance informatique :
  - Web : https://sos.iut-acy.univ-savoie.fr
  - Twitter : http://twitter.com/uds_soiut
  - Appel interne : 2000
  - Appel externe : 04-50-09-22-22 poste 2000
  - Bureau : A265