[wpkg-users] wpkg, windows 7 and wireless [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Michael Chinn Michael.Chinn at gbrmpa.gov.au
Thu Sep 9 02:39:21 CEST 2010

This might be of interest to further exploit windows 7 networks...

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/IP/usenetworklist.aspx?PageFlow=FixedWidth

Michael Chinn
PC Support Office
Information and Communications Technology
Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority
2-68 Flinders Street
PO Box 1379
Townsville Qld 4810

Ph:    07 4750 0855
Fax:   07 4772 6093
email: michael.chinn at gbrmpa.gov.au

Visit us at: http://www.gbrmpa.gov.au
If you have received this transmission in error please notify us immediately
by return email and delete all copies. Any unauthorised use, disclosure or
distribution of this email is prohibited.