[wpkg-users] Invalid user permissions

David Naylor DNaylor at TEXASTRUSTCU.ORG
Fri Sep 17 23:05:05 CEST 2010

Whoops, I replied directly instead of to the list.  Sorry, I haven't been on a list-serv for a few years.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Naylor
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 4:04 PM
To: 'John Danks'
Subject: RE: [wpkg-users] Invalid user permissions

The service doesn't seem to do anything so I have a script in the "all users" startup folder that runs the following command to kickstart it:

cscript \\192.168.x.x\wpkg\wpkg.js /synchronize

(where 192.168.x.x is the server address hosting wpkg scripts and target installers)

Perhaps the script is what is running with the wrong permissions?  Ho hum.