[wpkg-users] wpkg client + windows7

Marco Cunico marco.cunico at pedon.it
Tue Aug 2 10:50:00 CEST 2011

Hello,
I have a problem with wpkg client 1.3.14-x32. When I try to install it
on windows7 It give me an error message: "You must have an
administrative privilege to run this tool", but I'm the administrator of
that pc!

Can you help me please?

Thanks
--
Marco Cunico
IT Department

Any information herein transmitted only concerns the person or the
company named in the address and is deemed to be confidential. It is
strictly forbidden to transmit, post, forward or otherwise use said
information to anyone other than the recipient. If you have received
this message by mistake, please contact the sender and delete any
relevant information from your computer (Italian Law 196/2003). This
mailbox is only meant for sending and receiving messages pertaining
business matters and any other use for personal purposes is forbidden
and unauthorized. Therefore, any email sent and received will be handled
as ordinary business messages and subject to the company's own rules,
and may thus be read also by people other than the user named in the
mailbox address.