[wpkg-users] Bug in 'settings_file_path'

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Fri Dec 9 17:03:59 CET 2011

Hi Daniel,

On 09.12.2011 16:29, Daniel Rickenbacher wrote:
> I got the 'settings_file_path' set in the config.xml to '%SystemRoot%'.
> This worked with 1.1.2, but now while testing 1.3 it doesn't work anymore.
>
> When I set it by commandline switch it works like a charm.
> Seems as if wpkg does not understand enviroment variables anymore.

You might just have discovered a bug. Handling of settings file has been changed
mainly to support patterns to include hostname or profile names in the file
name. Due to this it looks like expanding environment variables in settings file
name or path micht have been lost. I am going to check the code.