[wpkg-users] Strange behavior of WPKG Client

Falko Trojahn nospam_ft at smi-softmark.de
Fri Dec 16 16:54:48 CET 2011

Hello again,

> Ri-hello everybody (i know you hate me from the bottom of your hearts),
never mind :)

> Is there a way to try and track the reason why on these machines WPKG Client
> cannot see that is installed yet (of course i can provide the full debug log
> if needed)?
What version of wpkg.js do you use?

Takes the package install place only once, during first start of
wpkgservice, or every time the machine reboots?

On these certain machines, is there anything different (e.g.
Home/Premium/... Version)?

Have you got any entries in your eventlog regarding Wpkg client?

I could imagine that on these machines the wpkg service has no rights to
write wpkg.xml into c:\windows\system32. Is the wpkg.xml file there?

Best regards,
Falko