[wpkg-users] Is there any way to display a popup?

LAPLAUD François laplaud at sdis72.fr
Fri Jan 28 16:01:56 CET 2011

In fact as told before, msg.exe is used by wpkg.
Si the parameters are the same
Indeed the * parameter will broadcast the msg to ALL connecter Users on the local machine (not domain).
You could use a /time:xxx to set a maximum time before the msg disappear
But nothing possible to wait for the end of an installation.

As someone said before using autoit would certainly fit your needs with only a few line of code

Laplaud François
Service Informatique & Transmission
Service Départemental d'Incendie et de Secours de la Sarthe
13, Boulevard Saint Michel
72190 Coulaines BP 35
Tel : 02.43.54.66.06
Fax: 02.43.74.37.61
 Je pense ENVIRONNEMENT: ai-je vraiment besoin d'imprimer ce message ?