[wpkg-users] Thunderbird extensions

John Danks john.danks at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 17:32:48 CEST 2011

Now that you mention Firefox extensions, I do recall having to add a
step since FF4. You can see it in more detail at the wiki page for
Firefox. Basically you have now have to add a registry key for
globally installed extensions:

<install cmd='%COMSPEC% /C reg add
"HKLM\Software\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions" /v %extid% /d
"%PROGRAMFILES%\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\%extid%" /f' />