[wpkg-users] Testing is a specific process is running

LAPLAUD François laplaud at sdis72.fr
Fri May 20 10:09:35 CEST 2011

Hi again for another question...

I would like to install a package only if a specific process is not running.

I read http://wpkg.org/Script_for_checking_if_a_process_is_already_running but it is explained for win2000 OS.

I want to try it on XP and Seven.

I tried to add this line in my package.xml file.

<install cmd='%COMSPEC% /c %SystemRoot%\system32\tasklist.exe /FI "IMAGENAME eq firefox.exe" 2>NUL | %SystemRoot%\system32\find.exe /I /N "firefox.exe" >NUL'/>

But it always return 1

This command line works in a shell but not in wpkg. Does anyone of you have an idea of what is wrong ? (maybe the pipe is not possible, nor the redirection (>) ?

Thanks

Laplaud François

Service Informatique & Transmission

Service Départemental d'Incendie et de Secours de la Sarthe

13, Boulevard Saint Michel

72190 Coulaines BP 35

Tel : 02.43.54.66.06

Fax: 02.43.74.37.61

P Je pense ENVIRONNEMENT: ai-je vraiment besoin d'imprimer ce message ?