[wpkg-users] Oracle JInitiator

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Tue Oct 11 17:26:07 CEST 2011

Mandi! cleitet at gmail.com
  In chel di` si favelave...

> It works, the windows are shown on a desktop that is not visible. The
> downside is that installers showing dialog boxes, expecting input,
> will halt WPKG execution, but there is no way to click on the dialog
> box.  The upside is that scripts simulating input does work though :)

I reply, to make a (public) excuse to all folks that (on private( reply
me on this OT thread. I reply here also because i return in topic. ;)

I do many of my test on a SYSTEM shell obteined running:

	at XY:ZW /interactive cmd.exe

and so i've tested the autoit script here; reading this post light me
something, so i've tried as my user and autoit script works.
The strange thing (for me, at least) is that from wpkg works.

1) from my user, works

2) from SYSTEM user obtained as above, does not work (seems there's no
 way to ''grab'' windows)

3) from SYSTEM user by the way of WPKG (started manually inside the
 shell as 2), works.

Someone can explain me? Thanks.

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin				    GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

	   http://www.lanostrafamiglia.it/chi_siamo/5xmille.php