[wpkg-users] New WPKG features vs. report tool

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Sat Oct 22 17:26:03 CEST 2011

Hi Stefan,

On 22.10.2011 17:23, Stefan Pendl wrote:
> There still seems to be something wrong with the package application during a query.

"Something" is a bit too unprecise... However I found that /query:l did show now
the remote information as read from the settings file. This is fixed in
1.2.1-RC33. Now /query:sl /settings:file.xml /queryMode:remote shows remote info
and local info correctly.

I've verified that host information is correctly read and used from settings
when using remote query.