[wpkg-users] DotNet 4.5

Kyle Bakker KyleB at stjoptli.catholic.edu.au
Fri Aug 24 02:33:27 CEST 2012

Good Morning,

I am currently having issues getting the Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 to install under wpkg.

The installer hangs and eventually times out with the following in the event logs:

Could not Process (install) package '.Net Framework v4.5'
Exit code returned non-successful value (-1) on command dotnetfx45.exe /q /norestart /lang:ENU (I added the lang:ENU after reading a solution on a forum but it did not work)

Now if I run that command manually in cmd it works perfectly fine.

Has anybody tried deploying .Net 4.5 yet?

Regards,

Kyle Bakker
ICT Support