[wpkg-users] SourceForge project

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 23:06:59 CEST 2012

Hi Tomasz,

it would be nice to have a more recent version of WPKG published at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/wpkg/ , since currently users download
the very outdated version 0.9.10 of wpkg.

Sure it would be cumbersome to keep multiple download sites in sync, so
removing the files from SF.net would be an option too.

I know that Rainer uses SF.net for the SVN repository, which I have
checked out, so keeping wpkg at one place would make sense.

I really see no reason to not use the files area of the SF.net project
for distribution of wpkg.
The download could be linked to directly from http://wpkg.org/Download
using http://downloads.sourceforge.net/wpkg/wpkg-1.3.0-bin.zip for instance.

Just a thought about using existing resources efficiently ;-)

--
Stefan P.

Top-posting: