[wpkg-users] Uninstall / Removing and App after removing it from the profile

Shier, Jon JonS at mtrx.com
Thu Aug 30 01:43:23 CEST 2012

So I am running version 1.3.0.  In one of my profiles I have a list packages that are to be  installed. If I remove one entry for a package, it does not uninstall the program like I'm used to.  The package.xml does have an remove entry, but it acts like it just skips over the fact that it has now been removed. How can I troubleshoot the issue or is there another way to uninstall that package from the profile.xml?

Jon Shier