[wpkg-users] Big Problem with a deployment (LibO)

Cedric Frayssinet cedric.frayssinet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 21:15:17 CET 2012

Hi all !

I've a problem with deployment of LibreOffice.

All was fine until i opened the msi with ORCA in order to find the names of
langage packs not to install. My goal is to reduce the time to launch
LibreOffice. ORCA is now closed, and i have made a copy of the MSI before...

When i made a

C:\>cscript \\172.16.0.241\wpkg\wpkg.js /synchronise /debug
/install:Libreoffice

i have this message :

Executing command: msiexec /qn /I
"%SOFTWARE%\libreoffice\libreoffice%version_sh
ort%.msi"
Could not process (install) package 'LibreOffice : La suite bureautique
Libre' (
Libreoffice):
Exit code returned non-successful value (1619) on command 'msiexec /qn /I
"%SOFT
WARE%\libreoffice\libreoffice%version_short%.msi"'.
Cleaning up temporary downloaded files

Folder LibreOffice has the same ACL than others folders which works fine.
WPKG is ok because i installed Firefox, 7-zip and more just before...

If I run the MSI manually, it works...

Do you have any idea ?

Thanks a lot !

Cédric