[wpkg-users] Upgrade Skips Checks

Paul McGrath J.P.McGrath at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Feb 21 11:55:41 CET 2012

Matthew,
  I believe this is more a problem with your package xml than WPKG.  I've had this happen and it wasn't a wpkg.js issue.
Can you email your package xml for us to look at.  Also your event log so we can see that it says 'success' as I suspect it is still trying to upgrade each time as it hasn't succeeded.
Thanks
Paul