[wpkg-users] RMDIR command not working via WPKG

chiddie claudio.ghirardi at geniaware.com
Wed Jan 4 12:04:57 CET 2012

Thank you, it's now working.

Regarding the folder existence check, i'll simply add an exit code='any' to
the rmdir install command in order to make the package proceed with the
xcopy the first time it's run (when of course the folder does not exist)

I have now a further issue in deploying a .vbs file in the package but i
think it's related to the script itself so i'll ask for help in a proper
forum.

Thanks again!