[wpkg-users] TB as default mail client, helper.exe way...

Malte Starostik lists at malte.homeip.net
Mon Jan 16 13:54:12 CET 2012

Not really an answer, but I've got an <exit code='2'/> in my firefox package as
well.  That helper.exe is basically an NSIS installer and maybe after running
/SetAsDefaultAppGlobal it quits with 2 because it didn't actually
install/uninstall ff/tb.  Something like that.  You can use this as a starting
point to dig into the details: http://mxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-
central/source/browser/installer/windows/nsis/shared.nsh

Regards,
Malte