[wpkg-users] User initiated runs of WPKG

Lonney lonney at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 19:23:17 CEST 2012

Hi Andrew,

Turns out the option to do this might be handy.

I have a situation where we have two remote users that use a software
VPN client. In order for them to get software updates via WPKG we
would need to either run via a scheduled task and/or have an option
for the user to run a shortcut while the VPN is connected.

I'd be interested to know if you get this working.

Lonney.