[wpkg-users] package priority being processed in reverse?

Lonney Harper Lonney at ch-cpa.com
Mon Sep 17 20:08:56 CEST 2012

I have encountered an issue where WPKG appears to process the packages in reverse order.

My understanding is the higher the priority value, the earlier the package will be installed.

E.g. Symantec Endpoint has a priority of 999 (the highest).

Everything else is below this, yet WPKG attempts to install it last!? What am I missing here?

Thanks,

Lonney.

In accordance with Internal Revenue Service regulations, we must inform you that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any written advice contained in, forwarded with, or attached to this email is not intended or written by Cook & Haugeberg LLC to be used, and cannot be used, by any person for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential and/or legally privileged.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message.  Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.