[wpkg-users] WPKG and Windows 8 quirks

Nils Thiele it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de
Sat Apr 12 09:56:55 CEST 2014

Thanks for the fast reply!
Will try it next week on my test System and report back.

I have another question btw.
What does happen if wpkg installs a package/update at shutdown and the
package requires or initializes a reboot? will the system shutdown
like normal or will it reboot and then sit on login screen?

Thanks Again

Best Regards,
Nils