[wpkg-users] R: Re: R: Re: WKPG host identification problem

Frank Morawietz nestolea at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 00:01:55 CEST 2014

> An additional question: I'm a system administrator and I can't verify directly
> inside every pc the installation. How I can monitoring the correct deployment
> inside the client. Where is something to use to verify the state of art of the
> client?

Do you want to verify the correct installation of packages installed via
WPKG or do you want to collect a list of all programs installed on a
computer?

The first should be possible with WPKG's log files.
Concerning latter, we recently had a similar discussion on this list. If
you missed it, check
<http://lists.wpkg.org/pipermail/wpkg-users/2014-March/009767.html> for
the postings.

Regards,