[wpkg-users] Check size of two different files

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Mon Aug 11 16:11:27 CEST 2014

Hi Olivier,

On 28.07.2014 12:28, Oliver Sauder wrote:
> It seems like WPKG Bugzilla is down <http://bugzilla.wpkg.org/> so
> posting this here.
>
> When I was reading the documentation <http://wpkg.org/Packages.xml#File>
> I've kind of expected that something like the following should work:
> <check type="file" condition="sizeequals" path="\path\on\machine"
> value="@\path\on\server"/>
>
> It turns out that sizeequals check does not support @ annotation after
> all though.

Thanks for the patch. I have enhanced it slightly mainly to get better debug
logging when reference file is read. Moreover I have introduced support for the
"@" annotation for version comparison too.

Get WPKG 1.3.2-RC1 pre-release here:

<https://sf.net/p/wpkg/code/HEAD/tree/wpkg/stable/src/main/resources/wpkg/>

Changes 2014-05-14, v1.3.2-RC1 by Rainer Meier <r.meier (at) wpkg.org>
FIX: Fixed nested environment variable expansion.
      The issue only occured if environment variables were used in other
      variable declarations.
      Thanks to George and Holger for reporting.
NEW: Added reference file comparison support for file size comparison using
      '@' prefix in value.
      Thanks to Oliver Sauder.
NEW: Added support for reference file comparison in version comparison using
      '@' prefix in value.