[wpkg-users] windows 7 updates

Joe Konecny joe at freakyacres.com
Thu Feb 6 14:05:32 CET 2014

Is anyone have a method for applying windows 7 updates through wpkg?  Everything
we try we run into a brick wall because it needs an elevated command prompt.

What we are attempting is this...

http://wpkg.org/Heise_Offline-Update

...but it fails because of this...

cmd /c cmd\DoUpdate.cmd /instie8 >%SystemDrive%\netinst\wpkg\offlineupdate.log

...needs run with an elevated command prompt.  My user that wpkg runs under is
a domain admin but even as an admin you apparently don't have admin privileges
in a command prompt unless you right click on cmd.exe and select run as administrator.
Any ideas?