[wpkg-users] Again, issues with java latest update 7u51

Carlos Gomes - STI Unesp Franca cgomes at franca.unesp.br
Mon Jan 20 17:01:38 CET 2014

Sorry bothering the list again, but im with some doubts relative to global
variables, in specific the one I could setup the server with the packages.
the suggested on some of the scripts of this thread the %SOFTWARE%
variable, but I was unable to set ip up on my environment, heres my doubts:

Do I set it up on the profiles.xml file, on the profile id tag, before the
packages, ex:
<profile id="testprofile">
    <variable name="SOFTWARE" value"\\10.10.10.10\somefolder"/>
</profile>

or in the packages.xml file, before all packages, and after the xsd schema
lines?

thanks in advance!

--
[]'s