[wpkg-users] Firefox ESR 31: how to disable CLICK TO PLAY?

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Tue Nov 4 10:53:04 CET 2014

Mandi! Luca Manganelli
  In chel di` si favelave...

> I need to prepare a package with Firefox 31 ESR. Have you found a
> way to disable the click to play feature?

Sorry, sometimes i make confusion within this list and
'mozilla-enterprise' list, where exactly that question where asked some
days ago (by me ;). I've missed your email.

There's no a ''clear'' reply, someone suggest to add, apart this two:

> I tried with these settings:
>   plugins.click_to_play  FALSE
>   plugin.default.state   2

also:

  lockPref("plugin.disable_full_page_plugin_for_types", "");

but i've had no time to make some tests (or try to understend what
this setting mean ;).

Also, i suppose that make a big difference to have that settings in
'pref' or in 'lockpref' mode, because è suppose that
'plugin.default.state' is ever a local/user pref, so have to be
overridden. I'm currently using 'prefs'.

It's worth a note that i use pratically only flash as plugin, that if
keep update is whitelisted by default.

So, sorry, i've not an answer... ;(((

  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                    http://www.sv.lnf.it/

	   http://www.lanostrafamiglia.it/chi_siamo/5xmille.php