[wpkg-users] Virtual package?

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 22:10:42 CET 2014

Am 05.11.2014 um 09:40 schrieb Marco Gaiarin:
> I'm not sure on that. If i put on a profile 'libreoffice-fresh' and
> 'libreoffice', i need to install first 'libreoffice-fresh' so
> 'libreoffice' get evaluated correctly. If i install 'libreoffice'
> first, they will install 'libreoffice-still', and after then
> 'libreoffice-fresh' will remove it, mangling all check conditions...

I still don't get the differences between the still and fresh
LibreOffice packages, I never had a need to install the same software
with two different packages.

If the difference is the configuration, I would remove it from the
packages and do the configuration in separate packages.

I can't think of anything that would need two different packages for
LibreOffice.

--
Stefan P.

Top-posting: