[wpkg-users] Supporting multiple languages for FF/TB

Dave Evans dave.evans at goodness.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 15:23:12 CEST 2016

of course the difficulty might be that WPKG runs in the SYSTEM context,
which might not reflect the user context

in the particular case of installing Thunderbird, I notice that the file
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\install.log
contains the string:
   Locale     : en-GB
which I'm guessing (you'd have to check) is the language it was
installed in, regardless of which Locale the operating system is set to

the tip about reading the LCID is also useful (remembering that that
might not be what the user sees)
list of all languages here:
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-gb/goglobal/bb964664.aspx

hope that helps :-)