[wpkg-users] Monitoring WPKG installation

Paul Griffith paulg at cse.yorku.ca
Mon Dec 19 21:45:28 CET 2016

Hi Everyone,

    I have been a long time user of WPKG and it is great project.  I
have been the primary automation person and I would like to give others
insight into the roll out of a lab. Just a few questions to the
mailing-list to get some feedback.

1 - How do you monitor the progress of WPKG? When you have lab of
computers and 1 or 2 hosts seems to be idle what do you do?
2 - How do you connect to your endpoint hosts to remotely issue command
to them, PowerShell Remoting or SSH?

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Paul