[wpkg-users] Getting rid of install before remove

Luca Manganelli luca_manganelli at comune.trento.it
Tue Dec 20 14:53:16 CET 2016

Hi, is it possible to avoid WPKG install before removing?

I.e.:
1) with WPKG I have installed GIMP on a PC;

2) I remove it manually from Add/remove Programs;

3) I remove the GIMP entry from the PC entry in the hosts.xml;

4) At WPKG synchronization, it re-installs and then removes the same
package.

Is it possible to avoid WPKG to install before remove? It should check
the specified package conditions (<check> node), or not?