[wpkg-users] VLC 2.2.2 win32 on x64

Jon Rhoades jrhoades at svi.edu.au
Thu Feb 11 11:47:45 CET 2016

Hey,

The VLC installer is pretty terrible and as you can see from the wiki there are many different approaches to getting it working.

Personally, I just gave up and downloaded the VLC zip file, which I then package myself in Inno Setup - so I know that the install and uninstaller will work reliably every time.

Cheers Jon

--
Jon Rhoades
Information Technology Manager