[wpkg-users] User GUI for WPKG-GP

Nils Thiele it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de
Wed Sep 7 14:22:35 CEST 2016

Hi Steve,
Exactly!
Wpkg-gp allows this allready but only has a small command line tool
named WpkgPipeClient.exe for this.
My program is mainly just a gui for this as the code that communicates
with the wpkg-gp service is lifted from the source code of this
application. Besides this main funtionality i added a system to detect
pending updates and informing the user (this can be disabled) and some
other minor things.

Check the project wiki for more detailed information:
https://github.com/sonicnkt/wpkg-gp-client/wiki

Your mentioned reasons are exactly why i started this project ;)

Best regards,
Nils

Email: it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de