[wpkg-users] Makemsi broken in Wpkg-GP-0.17.16_x64.exe ?

Nils Thiele it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de
Tue Jul 25 14:25:19 CEST 2017

Hi,

I tried to build the latest release on windows 7 instead of windows 8.1
and it seems this fixed the problem with the makemsi.exe (atleast on the
2 win7 systems i tried).
This build seems to work fine on newer versions too but i hope to get a
bit more feedback on this. Especially because the filesize on with
win8.1 and win7 builds differ so much.

Check the releases page on github for the download:

https://github.com/sonicnkt/wpkg-gp/releases

Best Regards,

Nils