[wpkg-users] Why I love WPKG and how we use it as a MSP with multi tenancy and mobile devices

Matthew Broadhead matthew.broadhead at nbmlaw.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 10:02:56 CEST 2018

i use WPKG and it works fine.  but what i don't like about it is that i
have to write scripts to upgrade packages and using the examples from
the website which seem incomplete.  what would be better is if wpkg
could pull the scripts from a central resource where they could be
tweaked by users until they function correctly