[wpkg-users] Q: Is there a way to 'clean up' the WPKG installed packages database?

Kris Lou klou at themusiclink.net
Tue Apr 19 19:46:11 CEST 2022

One more -- "wpkg.js /synchronize /force" will also ignore the existing
local wpkg.xml, which is essentially the same as deleting it.

But as a reminder, it'll also run the checks against ALL of your existing
packages (not just the ones in the profile), and remove those that it finds
(and not in a profile).

Kris Lou
klou at themusiclink.net