[wpkg-users] WPKG wiki edits

Falko Trojahn wpkg at trojahn.de
Sat May 18 19:47:20 CEST 2024

Hello,

ION WPKG schrieb am 15.05.24 um 20:44:
> I'm attempting to confirm my email in the wiki so I can update a silent
> installer page. I'm not receiving a confirmation email at any address
> I've tried. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

I have the same problem. As my former account 'ftrojahn' has an email
address which I have no access to any more (company/domain does not
exist), I've created a new account 'falkotrojahn'.

After that, there are no tries to deliver a registration mail to my mail
  server neither from wpkg.org nor its mail server.

I hope that Tomasz can help?

Best regards,
Falko