[debian-non-standard] 2 isps and iptables mark

maxy psymax at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 15:04:22 CET 2008

hello...
i have two internet providers and i want to use them simultaneous ( first
isp for browsing - port 80&yahoo 5050... and the second isp for remaining
ports)
anybody tried this thing and make it to work?

i did this on my intel box (powered by debian) but in my wl500gp with
debian i have a problem with the command "ip rule add fwmark 1 table
x123"... i think the fwmark module isn't included in the kernel... or...
any idea? .. thanks

sorry again for my bad english...