[sheepdog-users] create_short_thread ! PANIC: Cannot allocate memory since last git (3 jul)

Liu Yuan namei.unix at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 08:08:09 CEST 2012

On 07/04/2012 02:01 PM, Alexandre DERUMIER wrote:
> oh, I miss the last git commit, sorry
>
> work: make short thread DETACHED
>
> is indeed correcting the problem.
>
> Sorry to disturb you .
>
> BTW: do you know when 0.4 will be release ? I'm going to include it for next proxmox kvm distribution release.

I think will be released in several days. Code is almost ready except
that we are waiting for Christoph's one patch set that aims to add
compatibility-check feature to 0.4.0 release, which is supposed to allow
sheep of different version to run cooperatively. So Christoph will give
a better answer of the approximation of release day.