[sheepdog-users] create_short_thread ! PANIC: Cannot allocate memory since last git (3 jul)

Christoph Hellwig hch at infradead.org
Wed Jul 4 08:10:49 CEST 2012

On Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 02:08:09PM +0800, Liu Yuan wrote:
> I think will be released in several days. Code is almost ready except
> that we are waiting for Christoph's one patch set that aims to add
> compatibility-check feature to 0.4.0 release, which is supposed to allow
> sheep of different version to run cooperatively. So Christoph will give
> a better answer of the approximation of release day.

I'm working under the assunption that Kazum wants to cut a release next
weekend.  Note that my changes don't nessecarily allow different version
to work together, but they allow a clear versioning of the internal
interface.  To actually support different version we'll still need
specific compatiblity code.