[sheepdog-users] 0.7.5 and older qemu?

Gerald Richter - ECOS richter at ecos.de
Fri Nov 22 08:02:22 CET 2013

Hi,

thanks for your feedback. I don't need erasure coding (yet), but I am not sure what you mean by online snapshots and I didn't find anything on the net. Does this making a snapshot of a running vm? I though this is already possible with older versions or does it mean something different?

Regards

Gerald