[sheepdog-users] failed to read inode header

Maxim Terletskiy terletskiy at emu.ru
Thu May 29 20:25:14 CEST 2014

Hi!

After some inspecting I found that all(I hope all) missing data pieces
left on one disk which I forgot to plug after sheep restart.

Can I just plug this disk to working sheep to access this data? Or I
need to stop sheep daemon and run it again with this disk in options?
Maybe there is some another safe method to return this data to cluster?

Sorry, if I'm asking too much questions. :) This data is extremely
important for me and unfortunately I don't have any backups. :(