[sheepdog-users] [ANNOUNCE] Sheepdog v0.9.0 releace candidate 0

Micha Kersloot micha at kovoks.nl
Fri Oct 24 10:33:12 CEST 2014

Hi,

I think it is the idea to export the vdi's, update/grade sheepdog and import the vdi's again?

As I have a large part of my storage assigned to sheepdog, I pobably need to export my vdi's to the same filesystem that sheepdog is using, for example in a subdirectory. Is that possible or will sheepdog delete the whole filesystem it is assigned?

Another procedure could be to install the 0.9 version next to the 0.8 version on the same machine with a different subdirectory on the already assigned filesystem and convert the vdi's one by one from the 0.8 cluster to the 0.9 cluster. Is this something I should look into (and document) or are there some structural things in sheepdog that would make this procedure impossible at all? First question on this: Could I use the same zookeeper cluster I'm already using for the 0.8 sheepdog cluster?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Micha Kersloot

Blijf op de hoogte en ontvang de laatste tips over Zimbra/KovoKs Contact:
http://twitter.com/kovoks

KovoKs B.V. is ingeschreven onder KvK nummer: 11033334