[sheepdog-users] Some question from new user

Raymond Burkholder ray at oneunified.net
Fri Nov 17 14:45:07 CET 2017

> On 17 Nov 2017, at 04:22, Cristian Del Carlo <cristian.delcarlo at targetsolutions.it> wrote:
>
> Why do these doubts about the use in production?

There is so little traffic in the mail archives, it is hard to tell if ‘everything is wonderful and everyone is using it’, or ‘no one knows about and no one is using it’.  I have read in slides somewhere that there are two Chinese companies using it, one for serving archives, and another for something else.  But I don’t see many user success stories.  or blogs, or ….

> Thanks,
>
> Cristian

believed to be clean.