[Sheepdog] moving sheepdog repository to github
morita.kazutaka at gmail.com
Fri May 27 20:44:40 CEST 2011
I think of moving the sheepdog repository from sf.net to github.com.
The main reason is that SourceForge Track doesn't support a git
repository and doesn't have a plan to do so.
Github seems to have all features we want to use. The only bad point
is that the username "sheepdog" is already taken...
- repository git://sheepdog.git.sf.net/gitroot/sheepdog/sheepdog
- source browse https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sheepdog/browser
- wiki https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sheepdog/wiki
- bug tracker https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sheepdog/report
- roadmap https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sheepdog/roadmap
- repository git://github.com/kazum/sheepdog.git
- source browse https://github.com/kazum/sheepdog
- wiki https://github.com/kazum/sheepdog/wiki
- bug tracker https://github.com/kazum/sheepdog/issues
- roadmap https://github.com/kazum/sheepdog/issues/milestones
Any comments would be appreciated!
More information about the sheepdog