[sheepdog] Converting config file

Jens WEBER jweber at tek2b.org
Thu Aug 16 07:03:08 CEST 2012

> I can surely lend a hand! I hadn't even spoken to Guido about helping
> him out yet, but I intended to in a few weeks (when I'll have more time
> to get my hands dirty).
>
> Do you have any idea about a time-frame for these changes? From what I
> understand you want to get the conversion inside the daemon itself, so I
> guess this still has to be merged (coded?).

Yuan said there will be a script to convert config 0.4 -> 0.5
and for 0.5 there will be a complete clean config handling mechanism

So that is fine with me, no merged need right now and we can go a head

Deb Version 0.4.0 can be ready to end of august from my side
Version 0.5.0 is probably due to the end of September and Deb version 0.5.0 can
be ready to end of October from my side

when I say from my side it is meaning that in my repository is a version of a Deb Package that is compiled and works fine under amd64 and Debian Wheezy

Cheers Jens