[Stgt-devel] Linux Kernel Version

Tom Tucker tom at opengridcomputing.com
Wed Jul 12 16:44:03 CEST 2006

Tomo:

What is the plan regarding following kernel.org? By that I mean what
dependencies are not upstream that the current stgt project relies on
and what is the schedule to get those dependencies pushed upstream?

The OpenFabrics stack and iWARP branch are pre-requisites for iSER
support and these branches are way upstream from James's git tree.

Would it be possible to get James to post a patch patch for the required
kernel changes so that we could apply this patch to the kernel we need?

Thanks,

Tom