[Stgt-devel] iSER patches, third release

Pete Wyckoff pw
Tue Dec 18 16:43:52 CET 2007

tomof at acm.org wrote on Thu, 13 Dec 2007 22:31 +0900:
> I merged all the patches. Now mainline tgt supports iSER. Thanks!
>
> I also applied some patches that could break iSER support. iSER
> people, please test the latest tree.

Looks good.  Some comments.

Your conn->tp->alloc_task() approach is better.  Thanks for fixing
up iser as you did that.  I think we could get rid of the zeroing of
ext_len:  it is always room for to-be-read extended CDB and AHS.
Maybe later.

There is a double entry of ".alloc_task = ..." and free_task in
iscsi_tcp transport definition.  I'll send a patch if you don't beat
me to it.

You really don't like ifdefs.  :)  iscsi_transport_list looks nice.

I'll take a look at some of the bug reports now.

		-- Pete