[Stgt-devel] Ideas on more flexible cd handling

Mark Harvey markh794
Mon Nov 5 02:44:51 CET 2007

Hi Albert,

As far as I can remember, I have already added this support for to MMC device.

You need to make sure you set the MMC device as 'removable'

i.e. By combining the SMC with the MMC module, you can have a workable
CD jukebox within the SCSI target framework.

I'm been busy for the last couple of months with work related issues
and have not really visited the code lately.

Cheers
Mark