[Stgt-devel] I have found a small problem in the MMC code ...

ronnie sahlberg ronniesahlberg
Tue Jul 29 00:42:18 CEST 2008

Can you send me a network trace of this?

Since Read TOC returns the blob size as the first two bytes of data it
should not return
CHECK CONDITION even if there is more data than the initiator asked for.

I think this command might return CHECK CONDITION if there is no disk
in the drive, or if there is a
blank disk.

Please send me a sample capture to test with and Ill compare to a few
read dvd drives.