[stgt] segfault when stopping the target

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Tue Oct 21 16:23:02 CEST 2008

FUJITA Tomonori schrieb:

>>> This helps?
>> At least it does not crash any more ;)
>> But it loops endlessly.
>
> Ah, thanks.
>
> With this patch, tgtadm should fail properly instead of going into
> endless loop.
>
> But we need to know why tgtd closed tgtadm's socket. Can you try this
> patch and let me know if you get error messages in the log.

It does not seem to crash nor loop any more.

Does it say anything?

Oct 21 16:21:04 megathecus tgtd: conn_close_force(197) close 1 0
Oct 21 16:21:04 megathecus tgtd: conn_close(88) connection closed 0x80700b4 4
Oct 21 16:21:04 megathecus tgtd: tgt_event_modify(159) Cannot find event 7

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org